Penguin Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Penguin Generation

The official Penguin Generation forums.

HomeHome  Rules  SearchSearch  BlogBlog  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to the official Penguin Generation Forums! Please take the time to sign up, follow the rules, and have fun. Smile

Pokémon Black and White Tournament - Postponed!!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Powerflare
Administrator
Administrator
Powerflare

Male Posts : 559

Pokémon Black and White Tournament - Postponed!!! Empty
PostSubject: Pokémon Black and White Tournament - Postponed!!!   Pokémon Black and White Tournament - Postponed!!! Icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 12:15 pm

Unfortunately, some very serious real-life business has come up and the tournament will be postponed. Details on the rescheduled date will be posted in the future. I will let you all know as soon as I have the date. I do know, however, that it will be sometime in April. The good news is: this approximately one-month reschedule allows more people to buy the game and allows you to prepare your team better. I will have at least three teams prepared for the tournament in April, but one will suffice. I just want to be a bit more unpredictable in battle, as I prefer to first mentally overpower my opponents first, allowing me to easily physically overpower them. Wink

Pokémon Black and White Tournament - Postponed!!! 9st6dk

Favorite Pokémon (as of Gen VII):
  Pokémon Black and White Tournament - Postponed!!! 025MS   Pokémon Black and White Tournament - Postponed!!! 254MS   Pokémon Black and White Tournament - Postponed!!! 212MS   Pokémon Black and White Tournament - Postponed!!! 658MS
Back to top Go down
http://PenguinGeneration.com

Pokémon Black and White Tournament - Postponed!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Penguin Generation :: General Forums :: Tournaments-
Jump to: